PROGRAMME FOR REGULAR QI GONG CLASSES
Sifu Dr Foong (+6012 606 6028)
3 months course. Every Thursday 7.30pm at Cheras Shaolin Wahnam or 9.00pm at HHCC center.
Shaolin Wahnam KL
No 4-1, Jalan Damai Perdana 1/8B,
Bandar Damai Perdana, Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur
Holistic Health Cultivation Center, HHCC
5-1 & 5-2 Jalan 1A/114 Off Jalan Kuchai Lama
58200 Kuala Lumpur
Student: Relatively healthy no sickness or any incurable diseases.
Syllabus: Theory, history and fundamental of Qi Gong.
Exercise: Lifting The Sky, Pushing Mountains, Carrying The Moon, Qi flow.
- To have a basic understanding of the meaning and scope of Qi Gong.
- To acquire within a reasonable time the best available Qi Gong skills and techniques which a student can competently practise on his/her own after the 3 months course, for health, vitality, mental freshness and some inner peace.
- To have a basic understanding of Qi Gong.
- To learn and be able to practise competently some useful Qi Gong exercises for health, vitality and longevity.
- To have an experience of energy flow.
- Some relaxation.
- Unity of form, energy and mind.
- Shaolin dynamic Qi Gong patterns.
- Self-manifested Qi movement.
Expected Result (Attending the Course Itself)
- Feel relaxed and fresh.
- Experience some Qi effects, like warmth over the body, tingling sensations at the fingers or other parts of the body, and ants crawling over his/her skin.
- If a student has some internal injury, which he (or she) may not be aware,
he may feel slight pain at the spot of the injury.
- This is a sign that his/her Qi Gong practice is curing his injury, such as clearing internal energy blockage.
- Feel confident that if he (or she) continues his practice at home, Qi Gong will overcome his degenerative or chronic disease if he has any, or to promote good health and vitality if he is not troubled by any diseases.
- Experience an increase of energy level.
- Usually be amazed at what a Qi Gong Healer or Instructor can bring to him (or her).