Premium Qi Gong Course
The premium Qi Gong class is divided into two types, Types A and B. These courses are cater for those who has very busy schedule but also wish to learn and practice Qi Gong to overcome their incurable diseases. The premium Qi Gong classes are with element of healing. During the course, healer will help student individually with opening
of energy points, Qi transmission, selected Qi Gong exercises for their specific problem. In the premium course, student will get healer individual attention, hence it is only limited to 15 people in a class. Upon completion of the course he or she will be able to practice at home.
Type A (One Month Course)
This is a
one month, three times a week (either in the morning or in the evening) course. Student needs to spend
three times in a week at our HHCC centre to learn and practice Qi Gong while the Qi Gong healer will perform opening of energy points and Qi transmission to the student as and when necessary.
Type B (Three Months Course)
This is a three months, three times a week (either in the morning or in the evening) course. The student needs to spend
a minimum of three times a week in our HHCC centre to learn and practice Qi Gong while the Qi Gong healer will perform opening of energy points and Qi transmission to the student as and when necessary.
The student can start anytime of the year.
Holistic Health Cultivation Center HHCC, Old Klang Road
Type A One Month Course - Open from Monday to Sunday, choose one of the classes. Morning classes from
8.00am-12.00pm and Evening classes from 6.30pm-9.30pm
Type B Three Months Course - Open from Monday to Friday, choose one of the
classes Morning classes from
8.00am-12.00pm and Evening classes from 6.30pm-9.30pm.
PROGRAMME FOR QI GONG CLASSES
Sifu Dr Foong (+6012 606 6028) and Assistant
Holistic Health Cultivation Center, HHCC
5-1 & 5-2 Jalan 1A/114 Off Jalan Kuchai Lama
58200 Kuala Lumpur
With relatively minor sickness it may be incurable but not life threatening.
Theory, history and fundamental of Qi Gong.
- Lifting The Sky, Pushing Mountains, Carrying The Moon and any other exercise from the 18 Lohan hands or 18 Jewels.
- Opening of Energy Points and Qi transmission.
- Qi Flow.
- Ensure student practise correctly and effectively.
- Interact and monitor student progress on daily basis.
Opening energy points, Qi transmission, Cleansing, nourishing and building.
- To have a basic understanding of the meaning and scope of Qi Gong.
- To acquire within a reasonable time the best available Qi Gong skills and techniques which a student can competently practise on his/her own after the
one month or three months courses respectively, for health, vitality, mental freshness, overcome some diseases and some inner peace.
- To have a basic understanding of Qi Gong.
- To learn and be able to practise competently some useful Qi Gong exercises for health, vitality and longevity.
- To have an experience of energy flow.
- Some relaxation.
- Unity of form, energy and mind.
- Shaolin dynamic Qi Gong patterns.
- Self-manifested Qi movement.
Expected Result (Attending the Course Itself)
- Feel relaxed and fresh.
- Experience some Qi effects, like warmth over the body, tingling sensations at the fingers or other parts of the body, and ants crawling over his/her skin.
- If a student has some internal injury, which he (or she) may not be aware,
he may feel slight pain at the spot of the injury.
- This is a sign that his/her Qi Gong practice is curing his injury, such as clearing internal energy blockage.
- Feel confident that if he (or she) continues his practice at home, Qi Gong will overcome his degenerative or chronic disease if he has any, or to promote good health and vitality if he is not troubled by any disease.
- Experience an increase of energy level.