Qi Gong Healing Course for One Year Session (5 days a week)
A one year Qi Gong Healing programme has been devised for treating the so called incurable diseases. The healing session shall be conducted by
qualified healer Sifu Dr Foong Tuck Meng. He is a certified Shaolin Wahnam Instructor and Qi Gong healer.
He is also the chief instructor and healer (president of HHCC). He had great achievement with an excellent success rate in the healing of incurable diseases.
The incurable diseases being diagnosed in the patient has taken many years to develop, to recover and relief from this suffering needs time. By doing the genuine Qi Gong, like ours, student normally will notice improvement within one or two months, some within a few weeks. To have full recovery, in general, it takes about 6-9 months but some recovered within 3-6 months.
- Student with so called incurable diseases attend the Qi Gong healing class every day, five days a week.
- Healer will help student to open energy points and transmit Qi to student.
- Observe, instruct and interact with the student 5 days a week ( for 15 minutes Qi Gong practice).
- Ensure student practice Qi Gong correctly and effectively.
- Monitor student and ensure student achieve improvement accordingly.
- Student is encouraged to do frequent medical check up to update improvement of their health condition.
- The proof of recovery shall be result from certified western medical doctor.
- Money back guarantee if not recovered after attended a one year Qi Gong healing
- A legal contract will be signed between student and healer for money back guarantee.
Open Monday to Friday, Choose either morning session or night session or mix for 5 days in a week
PROGRAMME FOR ONE YEAR QI GONG SESSION
Sifu Dr Foong (+6012 606 6028) & assistant healer
12 months for healing course.
Holistic Health Cultivation Center, HHCC
5-1 & 5-2 Jalan 1A/114 Off Jalan Kuchai Lama
58200 Kuala Lumpur
With incurable diseases and wish to overcome the disease.
Theory, history and fundamental of Qi Gong.
- Lifting The Sky, Pushing Mountains, Carrying The Moon, Dancing Fairy, Bear Walk, etc.
- Open Energy Point and Qi transmission.
- Qi Flow.
- Ensure student practise correctly and effectively.
- Interact and monitor student progress on daily basis.
Opening energy points, Qi transmission, cleansing, nourishing and building.
- To have an understanding of the meaning and scope of Qi Gong.
- To acquire the best available Qi Gong skills and techniques which a student can competently practise on his/her own after the completed the courses respectively, for health, vitality, mental freshness, overcome incurable diseases and some inner peace.
- To have an understanding of Qi Gong.
- To learn and be able to practise competently some useful Qi Gong exercises for health, vitality and longevity and overcome diseases.
- To have an experience of energy flow.
- Energy point opening.
- Qi Transmission.
- Unity of form, energy and mind.
- Shaolin dynamic Qi Gong patterns.
- Self-manifested Qi movement.
- Monitor health progress.
Expected Result (Attending the Course Itself)
- Feel relaxed and fresh.
- Experience some Qi effects, like warmth over the body, tingling sensations at the fingers or other parts of the body, and ants crawling over his/her skin.
- If a student has some internal injury, which he (or she) may not be aware,
he may feel slight pain at the spot of the injury.
- This is a sign that his/her Qi Gong practice is curing his injury, such as clearing.
internal energy blockage.
- Feel confident that if he (or she) continues his practice at home, Qi Gong will overcome his degenerative or chronic disease if he has any, or to promote good health and vitality if he is not troubled by any diseases.
- Experience an increase of energy level. Usually be amazed at what Qi Gong healing can bring to him (or her).
- Overcome from its current diseases concern.