SHAOLIN WAHNAM QI GONG|
PROGRAMME FOR ADVANCED QI GONG ( TAI JI AND KUNG FU) CLASSES
Sifu Dr Foong (012-6066028) & Assistant Instructors
The students should be relatively healthy but wish to maintain good health, attain vitality and peak performance. In the past in China the advanced Qi Gong (Tai Ji and Kung Fu) is for battle and survival. Many great general and emperor used them to win wars. In this modern society, there is a real need to learn and practice advanced Qi Gong (Tai Ji and Kung Fu). In everyday life, we are facing numerous stresses through work, traffic jam, relationship, managing business and fight against harmful environment.
6 months course. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Shaolin Wahnam KL
No 4-2, Jalan Damai Perdana 1/8B,
Bandar Damai Perdana, Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur
Holistic Health Cultivation Center, HHCC
5-1 & 5-2 Jalan 1A/114 Off Jalan Kuchai Lama
58200 Kuala Lumpur
Syllabus: Theory, history and fundamental of Tai Ji and Kung Fu
- To have a basic understanding of the meaning and scope of Qi Gong.
- To acquire within a reasonable time the best available Qi Gong skills and techniques which a student can competently practise on his/her own after the 3 months course, for health, vitality, mental freshness and some inner peace.
- To provide some understanding of Taijiquan and Kung Fu as a martial art, a philosophy of life, and a way of spiritual cultivation, irrespective of race, culture and religion.
- To be able to perform Tai Ji and Kung Fu with balance and gracefulness.
- To learn and practise some internal force training.
- To appreciate that Tai Ji and Kung Fu can be used for self-defence.
- Some important Tai Ji and Kung Fu principles as taught by great masters.
- Basic internal force training : Tai Ji and Kung Fu Stance, Wuji Stance and Cloud Hands.
- A basic Wahnam Tai Ji and Kung Fu set and some combat application sets.
- Energy flow and a heightened state of mind.
- Tai Ji Push Hands and Kung Fu Lohan ask the way.
- Combat application of Tai Ji and Kung Fu.
- Appreciate and experience that Tai Ji and Kung Fu is not a dance.
- Appreciate and experience that every Tai Ji and Kung Fu movement is a training of energy and mind.
- Be able to perform Tai Ji and Kung Fu movements with balance and grace.
- Have some experience of energy flow and internal force.
- Appreciate that Tai Ji and Kung Fu can be used for combat as well as spiritual cultivation.
This course duration is 6 months training. From basic beginner level leading to master level.
- 10.00am to 10.30am training if chosen venue is in Shaolin Wahnam KL Cheras center.
- 9.30pm to 10.00pm training if chosen venue is in Holistic Health Cultivation Center, HHCC off Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur.
Intending students should also note that while combat efficiency is emphasised, this course is never meant for street combat or prize-fighting.
Apply to The Secretary, stating:
If you are accepted, details will be e-mailed to you. You do not have to pay
any application or booking fees.
- 1. the name of this course, i.e. Intensive Taijiquan Course
- 2. your full name
- 3. your sex and age
- 4. your occupation
- 5. your e-mail address
- 6. your postal address
- 7. your phone and fax numbers, if any
- 8. your health problems (briefly), if any
Food and Accommodation
The course is held either at Shaolin Wahnam KL Cheras or Holistic Health Cultivation Center, HHCC in Malaysia, but may be held in other places on special occasions. You may start any time you wish as the group of students are ranging from beginners level to instructor level.